My second tip for staying motivated during a 28 day cleanse is to rope someone else into doing it with you. This helps in the following ways:
- Misery loves company
- You can eat your salad together when everyone else is eating pizza
- You can both look for recipes. Hopefully one of you likes to cook those recipes!
- When one is down the other is up and you can pull (drag) each other along
- They can assure you that you are not in imminent danger of death even when everyone is sure you will perish
- You can take turns making celebration dinners
- You have someone that agrees with you when you determine that yes, you should actually eat a baked sweet potato on your raw food cleanse. Only for the weekly celebration of course